Thank you to our wonderful sponsors who are making this event possible. Please check out their websites and follow them on facebook, twitter, instagram, pinterest for TECHmunch updates!
If you’d like to sponsor our event, fill out our sponsor event form or send us a quick email at babette [at] bakespace [dot] com or call us at 866-538-2253.
- Founded in 1983, Columbia Crest has grown from a small winery in a relatively unknown wine region to one of the most significant wineries in the U.S. and a major force behind Washington state’s emergence as a world class wine region. One of the Northwest’s largest wineries, Columbia Crest is acclaimed by critics and consumers alike for crafting wines that are food-friendly, approachable, and consistently over-deliver in quality. Columbia Crest Merlot helped establish Washington’s outstanding reputation for the variety, and the winery is recognized for the consistent quality of its popular Cabernet Sauvignon. These varietals, along with the winery’s Chardonnay, are frequently named to the annual lists of “top wines” selected by national wine magazines. In 2009 Wine Spectator named the 2005 Columbia Crest Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon No. 1 Wine in the World on its Top 100 list, the first time a wine from Washington state has received this ranking. In 2011, Columbia Crest was named U.S. “Winery of the Year” by Wine & Spirits.
- Squarespace is a beautiful and intuitive website publishing platform that allows anyone to easily create professional blogs, pages, stores, and galleries without touching a line of code. The completely inclusive, all-in-one service provides content management, hosting, domains, social integrations, e-commerce, and 24-hour customer support.
- Cookbook Cafe is a new, grassroots way to publish and shop for cookbooks Experience the first cookbook builder, marketplace & reader that allows you to create your own interactive cookbook as an iPad App and web-based eBook... for FREE! Download in iTunes Visit Cookbook Cafe Creat
- Come for the food. Stay for the Conversation. Visit BakeSpace.com BakeSpace was launched in 2006 as the Web's first food social network and recipe swap. Described by USA Today as "the closest thing to a Facebook-like food site," it's a grassroots community for people who love to cook, bake and hang out in the kitchen. The site has been recognized by the Webby Awards for five consecutive years, earning back-to-back Webby Award nominations in 2009 and 2010 for Best Social Network. BakeSpace also produces the TECHmunch food blogger
- MailChimp makes it easy to design exceptional email campaigns, share them on social networks, integrate with web services you already use, manage subscribers and track your results. You'll love mixing and matching MailChimp's templates, features and integrations to suit your needs—think of it as your own personal newsletter publishing platform. MailcChimp is the official Newsletter service for TECHmunch. Powered by MailChimp
- Sir Kensington's is an all-natural condiment company based in New York City committed to re-inventing stagnant food categories. Sir Kensington's launched with a line of ketchups in 2010 and now supplies a full line of Non-GMO Project Verified condiments to retailers and restaurants nationwide. Through food education and food entertainment, the company inspires both amateur and professional cooks to bring new consideration to their creations, and share them with a greater community of enthusiasts.
- Wilton Enterprises, founded in 1929, helps consumers in more than 100 countries create, decorate and celebrate by making the memorable and the beautiful fun and easy. Wilton is the global leader in cake decorating and bakeware products, plus offers sweet treat making, party and wedding products. Headquartered in Woodridge, IL, Wilton creates world class inspiration and creative content, effective instruction and education, and innovative products that ensure the consumer's success. More information can be found at www.wilton.com. Wilton believes “We make it easy…you make it amazing!™”